DRIP IV LOUNGE
DRIP IV LOUNGE's ambience exudes charisma with its modern, yet eclectic lounge-like atmosphere & vibe.
DRIP IV LOUNGE and Aromatherapy O2 Bar is an 'adult only' medically supervised boutique med-spa with a different vibe than other IV clinics or wellness spas. We are located on the beautiful Riverwalk in Downtown San Antonio, TX, adjacent to the Hotel Havana, one block from the The Thompson Hotel and the ARTS Condominium, half a block from the Tobin Center and Club Giraud. Enjoy the essence of essential oils through Aromatherapy O2 while relaxing at the DRIP Bar. During your vitamin infusion therapy, enjoy a view of the Riverwalk from the Navarro "Tap" Room, chill out in the oversized velvet chairs in the Rio Lounge, or perhaps kick back in a quieter setting and "chill" in the relaxing wine cellar.
We offer IV hydration and vitamin therapy known as an IV cocktail for expedient relief. Perfect for those that may have had too many margaritas on the Riverwalk, athletes preparing for, or requiring an IV for recovery from a competition or event such as the Rock n’ Roll marathon or the Alamo Bowl. IV hydration is popular for pre-party events such as the San Antonio Cocktail Conference, Margarita Pour-Off, Rodeo, Fiesta, Bachelor / Bachelorette parties, and Pub Crawls. It is also a quick fix for waking up from a long night of over-indulgence, battling a migraine, day to day exhaustion, experiencing jet lag, seeking relief from sore muscles or chronic pain, recovering from a cold, flu, or low in energy. Additionally, IV hydration is beneficial prior to outdoor adventures such as camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, water sports or snow skiing and, along with essential oil aromatherapy O2 therapy, will aid in preparing your body for elevation changes. And then there is the beauty feature; IV vitamins provide enhanced immunity while increasing cell protection, resulting in a brighter, tighter skin, and more energy.
Schedule An Appointment
It's so easy to book an appointment; click on the "BOOK NOW" button and follow the prompts.
Or call us at 210-998-2348 during business hours to schedule an appointment (if no answer, please leave a detailed voicemail and we will return your call).
Compliancy and Company Policies:
Our clientele's health and wellness are of the upmost importance and we greatly appreciated your understanding and compliancy of our company policies.
- DRIP IV Lounge is a wellness spa and not a clinic therefore no one is allowed into the spa that is currently ill.
- Please cancel your appointment if you have any of the following symptoms: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion, runny nose, vomiting or diarrhea.
- APPOINTMENTS ONLY - NO WALK-IN'S or WALK-UP'S
- DRIP IV Lounge is a Wellness Med-Spa and we strive to maintain a relaxing environment for all of our clients.
- Cancellation & "No Show" Policy
- Cancellation Fees are applicable for "No Shows" or canceling your appointment less than 24 hours before it is scheduled. You will be subject to a $100 cancellation fee for IV Therapy and the full amount on each service for add-ons to the IV or an injection. To avoid a cancellation fee, please cancel 24 hours prior to your appointment. We understand circumstances happen therefore we will allow you to reschedule once within 2 weeks of the cancelled appointment, the cancellation fee will be applied to that future.
- Your appointment will need to be rescheduled if you are more than 15 minutes late and you will be charged a late cancellation fee, however it may be credited toward another appointment (within 2 week period).
- NO CHILDREN allowed in the spa.
- Policies are enforced, therefore if you arrive with your child, your appointment will be rescheduled and you will be charged a late cancellation fee, however it may be credited toward another appointment (within 2 week period).
- We clean between each of our clients visits so please do not arrive before your scheduled appointment time at 1020 Navarro St.
- There are various places to park near the DRIP IV Lounge. Waze and Google Maps will show near by parking garages and lots.
- You will need to bring a government photo ID.
- Wear clothing that allows for easy access to administer an Intramuscular (IM) injection or IV in your arm.
- You do not need to "Fast" prior to you appointment. We do encourage you to eat even if it is a light meal before coming to your appointment.
Get a DRIP Today!
We Accept HSA & FSA
Come to DRIP IV Lounge and don't worry about breaking the bank. We offer affordable services that now is payable through HSA and FSA.
HSA (Health Spending Account)
FSA (Flex Spending Account)
DRIP IV Lounge provides medically supervised intravenous hydration and vitamin therapy. Gone are the days of having to go to the Emergency Room to receive basic IV hydration therapy. DRIP IV Lounge is the new alternative: no long wait times, no outstanding medical bills, just effective and efficient IV hydration / vitamin therapy and vitamin injections administered in a relaxing fun environment.
Preventative medicine has become increasingly popular for individuals who want to take a proactive approach to their health and stay ahead of the medical curve. IV vitamin infusions are quickly becoming a popular method for receiving nutrients and is ideal for those seeking healthier lifestyles. IV hydration and vitamin therapies are injected intravenously, which means your body doesn’t have to wait to extract and deliver them. Instead, you save energy and bulk up your cells with the nourishment they need.
Get a DRIP Today!
An Affordable Luxury
IV Nutrition has long been embraced by celebrities and pro athletes for its ability to instantly reverse common ailments, boost energy and improve performance. DRIP IV Lounge believes that it doesn’t have to be a luxury.
Cutting Edge Therapy
Variety of Products
DRIP IV Lounge has a variety of vitamin DRIP IV Cocktails which target specific areas of the body through potent blends of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants, and hydration. Our treatments nourish, protect and repair cells from the inside out to prevent and treat a variety of conditions.
The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA. DRIP IV Lounge’s IV infusions / injection products and services are not intended to mitigate, diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All therapies are specific formulations prepared by DRIP IV Lounge. Results may vary; past successes or successes of others are not a guarantee that everyone will have such successes. DRIP IV Lounge’s services are not intended to replace regular evaluation and treatment by a qualified primary care physician. Always consult your physician before beginning any therapy program. The material on this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. Any designations or references to therapies are for marketing purposes only. All medications and vitamin supplements are provided by federally regulated 503B compounding pharmacies and/or licensed medical distributors.
APPOINTMENT REQUIRED | WE DO NOT ACCEPT "WALK-UP'S OR "WALK-IN'S" | CALL (210) 998-2348 | 1020 Navarro St, SA, TX 78205 |
Tuesday to Friday 10am-5pm, Saturday 10:00-4:00 |
| Holiday Closures: | Easter | Mother's Day | Father's Day | Memorial Day | Independence Day (4th of July) | Labor Day | Thanksgiving Eve | Thanksgiving Day | Christmas Eve | Christmas Day | Early closure on New Year's Eve |