DRIP IV Lounge
Book An Appointment Now!
Benefits of IV Therapy:
DRIP IV Lounge On the Riverwalk
DRIP IV Lounge exudes charisma with its modern, yet eclectic lounge-like atmosphere vibe.
DRIP IV Lounge and Aromatherapy O2 Bar is an 'adult only' medically supervised wellness spa with a different vibe than other IV clinics or wellness spas. We are located on the beautiful Riverwalk in Downtown San Antonio, TX, adjacent to the OCHO Club / Hotel Havana, one block from the The Thompson and the Arts, half a block from the Tobin Center and Club Giraud. During your visit, you can relax at the DRIP Bar while getting your Vitamin IV DRIP and Aromatherapy O2. You can enjoy a view of the Riverwalk from the Navarro room, chill out in the oversized velvet chairs in the Rio room, or perhaps kick back in a quieter setting and relax on the velvet sofa in the wine cellar.
We offer IV hydration and vitamin therapy known as an IV cocktail for expedient relief. Perfect for those that may have had too many margaritas on the Riverwalk, athletes preparing for, or requiring an IV for recovery from a competition or event such as the Rock n’ Roll marathon or the Alamo Bowl. IV hydration is popular for pre-party events such as the San Antonio Cocktail Conference, Margarita Pour-Off, Rodeo, Fiesta, Bachelor / Bachelorette parties, and Pub Crawls. It is also a quick fix for waking up from a long night of over-indulgence, battling a migraine, day to day exhaustion, experiencing jet lag, seeking relief from sore muscles or chronic pain, recovering from a cold, flu, or low in energy. Additionally, IV hydration is beneficial prior to outdoor adventures such as hunting, fishing, hiking, water sports or snow skiing and, along with aromatherapy therapy, will aid in preparing your body for elevation changes. And then there is the beauty feature; IV vitamins provide enhanced immunity while increasing cell protection, resulting in a brighter, tighter skin, and more energy.
Schedule An Appointment
It's so easy to book an appointment; click on the "BOOK NOW" button and follow the prompts.
Or call us at 210-998-2348 during business hours to schedule an appointment (if no answer, please leave a detailed voicemail and we will return your call).
CONCIERGE SERVICES (LIMITED AVAILABILITY)
- Concierge services must be requested by phone.
- We will come to your home, office or hotel - confidential, professional and safe.
- Concierge Fees apply person and do not include the cost of the IV therapy.
APPOINTMENTS ONLY - NO WALK-IN'S
MASK ARE REQUIRED TO BE WORN THROUGHOUT YOUR VISIT
- DRIP IV Lounge is a Wellness Med-Spa. We maintain a relaxing environment for all of our
clients and for this reason there are NO CHILDREN allowed in the spa. Policies are enforced, therefore if you arrive with your child, your appointment will be rescheduled and you will be charged a late cancellation fee, however it may be credited toward another appointment (within 2 week period).
- We clean between each of our clients visits so please do not arrive before your scheduled appointment time at 1020 Navarro St. You will need to bring a government photo ID and wear clothing that allows for easy access to administer an Intramuscular (IM) injection or IV in your arm.
- No one is allowed into the facility that is currently ill or has signs or symptoms of a possible illness.
- Please cancel your appointment if you have any signs or symptoms of Covid or the Delta Variant, been directly exposed to Covid or tested positive within the last 10 days.
- Covid symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.
- The Delta-Variant symptoms are more like those of a common cold, such as cough, fever, or headache, with the addition of significant loss of smell.
- You do not need to "Fast" prior to you appointment. We do encourage you to eat even if it is a light meal before coming to your appointment.
- Our clientele's health and wellness are of the upmost importance and we greatly appreciated your understanding and compliancy of our company policies.
Get a DRIP Today!
We Accept HSA & FSA
Come to DRIP IV Lounge and don't worry about breaking the bank. We offer affordable services that now is payable through HSA and FSA.
HSA (Health Spending Account)
FSA (Flex Spending Account)
DRIP IV Lounge provides medically supervised intravenous hydration and vitamin therapy. Gone are the days of having to go to the Emergency Room to receive basic IV hydration therapy. DRIP IV Lounge is the new alternative: no wait, no outstanding medical bills, just effective and efficient IV hydration / vitamin therapy and vitamin injections administered in a relaxing fun environment.
Preventative medicine has become increasingly popular for individuals who want to take a proactive approach to their health and stay ahead of the medical curve. IV vitamin infusions are quickly becoming a popular method for receiving nutrients and is ideal for those seeking healthier lifestyles. IV hydration and vitamin therapies are injected intravenously, which means your body doesn’t have to wait to extract and deliver them. Instead, you save energy and bulk up your cells with the nourishment they need.
Get a DRIP Today!
An Affordable luxary
IV Nutrition has long been embraced by celebrities and pro athletes for its ability to instantly reverse common ailments, boost energy and improve performance. DRIP IV Lounge believes that it doesn’t have to be a luxury.
Cutting Edge Therapy
Variety of Products
DRIP IV Lounge has a variety of vitamin DRIP IV Cocktails which target specific areas of the body through potent blends of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants, and hydration. Our treatments nourish, protect and repair cells from the inside out to prevent and treat a variety of conditions.
The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA. DRIP IV Lounge’s IV infusions / injection products and services are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. DRIP IV Lounge’s services are not intended to replace regular evaluation and treatment by a qualified primary care physician. The material on this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. Any designations or references to therapies are for marketing purposes only.
APPOINTMENTS REQUIRED | CALL (210) 998-2348 | 1020 Navarro St, SA, TX 78205 | Tuesday to Saturday 10am-6pm & Sunday 10am-4pm |
| Holiday Closures: | Easter | Mother's Day | Father's Day | Memorial Day | Independence Day | Labor Day | Thanksgiving Day | Christmas Eve | Christmas Day | Open On New Year's Day |
| Call To Request availablability of "Concierge Service" | "Concierge Service" requires a non-refundable fee at time of scheduling which does not include the cost of the IV therapy treatment |